Friday, May 2, 2014

My Husband is SO funny!

Hi Everyone, we are back in Viña after an extremely wonderful trip to Rapa Nui. In case you are wondering why I titled this post the way I did, it is because I just read the last several posts Steve did beginning with the day he went to pick up his parents last week. Make sure you go read his stuff at Peoriatechblog.com
He managed to capture quite a lot of the trip to Easter Island and get it up online with just his iPhone, another (really nice) camera, and very slow wifi.

I am planning my own post about the trip, but I've got a lot of grading and planning to do PLUS we have a big event tomorrow: Steve's 50th birthday party! We also have a milestone event planned, and you can be there with us. Here's how Steve announced it via twitter:

Join me live, on my 50th birthday, for the cutting of my ponytail which has been with me half my life:http://new.livestream.com/accounts/8319151/events/2968519

I can't offer you a pisco sour tomorrow on the big day, but you can be there in spirit! Hope all my readers click on the link and join us at 3:30 p.m. Chile time (3:30 east coast, 2:30 central, 1:30 mountain, 12:30 pacific...and for my world-wide readers, sorry, you'll have to figure it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment