Monday, April 28, 2014

6th time's the charm

I got my cédula! Whoo Hoo!  When I went in on Friday, it was there much to my amazement. It took slightly under 2 months with 2 sets of paperwork, fingerprints, photos (along with 3 trips to the International police) and I finally have my id card. Chilean bureaucracy at its finest...

Later that day, when I picked up our mail (bills really) at the front desk, I found a form stating that Joel needs to go redo his paperwork. There was no date on it, no stamp, so I'm at a loss as to how it got mailed here. I am choosing to ignore this message, because it is possible it had been in our mail box for a while, and might refer to the original mess up with the paperwork.

We are going to Easter Island today, more properly Rapa Nui. Since we will not be taking our computers, you'll have to sit tight for another blog post until the 2nd or 3rd.

If you can't make it to Rapa Nui, you can pick up the following, right in Peoria at Sheridan Nursery. My wonderful chiropractor, Dr. Clark took this picture last week and sent it to me. I think the ones on the island are a little bigger. And more durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment