Friday, January 3, 2014

About this blog

In February of 2013 I was awarded a teaching Fulbright at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile. Naturally, as soon as I stopped shrieking and jumping up and down I started searching online for information-and I really had to dig. There is lots of information about Valparaíso and Viña del Mar, but it tends to be more about tourism. So I thought "Hey, maybe I should try to write about my experiences." Not only would I have a journal to look back on, and a way for my family and friends to keep up with me, but the next Fulbrighter to Valpo and Viña will have just a little more information.

I would also like to include a disclaimer here: what I write here are my own views and experiences, and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State in any official capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment